TEAM TAUNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAM TAUNT

Big Dicks Get Chicks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunting AFoN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BERSERKER_KILL

Hunting AFoN Empty
PostSubject: Hunting AFoN   Hunting AFoN Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 am

This is with my Zpies alt, but the kind of thing that belongs on a board like this.

Stretch the revenant and Whiskeyjack the NC, both from Zpies (in Dry Gulch, Nifleheim), knock at the door at NRA Nutjobs stronghold. Our plan is to kill whoever sticks their head out, but no one does, so I try and get some more activity.

* Now talking in #AFoN
* Topic is 'Allied Factions of Necropolis Unite! | USE THE FORUM: http://z9.invisionfree.com/redrum/ | PLEASE CHECK APPLICATIONS IN THE FORUM BEFORE EVICTING | HERE WE GO STEELERS!'
* Set by Xyzzy on Wed Jan 21 12:56:42
<Stretch> someone knocking on NRA's door
<Stretch> !raid
<%TekBot> RAID! Stretch Doctor_Vex TekBot RinKou H-land Gringo Anko|afk Teksura
<Doctor_Vex> coords
<Stretch> 74, 48
<Stretch> hurry!!!

An RRF comes by right after. We're allied to RRF, so he just walks away. For some reason, I think it's Vex, so I PM him to shut him up because I figure he'll notice it's Stretch the revenant sitting outside the NRA stronghold.

PM to Vex:
<Stretch> rofl you've got to be kidding me
<Stretch> we're trying to ambush AFoN members, didn't expect one of our allies...
<Doctor_Vex> wat
<Stretch> oh, i thought you were the RRF who came by

Back in #AFoN:
<Stretch> oh shit he's dead, send more backup!!

Outside the NRA stronghold, Taoist Bale from A Clockwork Orange comes over and gets killed by Whiskey. Twice.

PM from Vex:
<Doctor_Vex> no
<Doctor_Vex> but i pinges ACO
<Doctor_Vex> pinged
<Doctor_Vex> what RRF?

I guess that explains Taoist, then. I stop talking to Vex so that I don't spoil it.

Back in #AFoN:
<&Gringo> who's killing you?
<Stretch> i think it's one of those dbag factions from gulch
<&Gringo> That don't help... we're allied to a few of them...
<Stretch> I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHO JUST SHOW UP

Gringo the Destroyer shows up outside NRA and runs off one square SE. I see him there.

# The air chills as you swing your Umbral Sword at Gringo the Destroyer. You hit and deal 18 points of Cold damage! You gain 18 Experience Points! He has died. You gain an additional 10 XP! (Faded Train Station (50,36) (Big Whiskey) (Nifleheim) : Thu, 26 Mar 2009 02:45:42 +0000)

<&Gringo> You got a ward vs neutral up?
<&Gringo> Yeah, it's zpies... and I'm trying to organize...
<&Gringo> oh, and I'm dead next door, waiting to try to get in. Awesome.
<Stretch> oh, really? damn...

We're expecting a raid on the tick in retaliation for being jerks, but AFoN doesn't seem to understand what just happened even though I used the same IRC nick as my alt sitting outside nutjobs HQ. Surprisingly, we get raided by HDA on the tick (not a member of #AFoN), but manage to repel them basically by running into our own city's alliance channel and asking for help.
Back to top Go down

Hunting AFoN
Page 1 of 1